Monday, May 17, 2010

Well, we are all ready to leave, exept of course for the last minute packing. Took a week to Circle M Outdoor World resort last week as a shake down, and uncovered several items that need to be added. We will leave June 1st with Carl & Anna Welsh and travel out I-70 to Colorado Springs. Reservations at "Garden of the Gods" campground. I confirmed reservations on the Pikes Peak Cog Railway for Monday June 7th for the ride to the top. Over 14,000 feet. I'll try to keep up with this blog as I did back in 2007 with our trip to the "Left Coast". Hope that those who are interested can follow along with us and enjoy the trip also.
Clark & Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. We'll be watching. Have a great time. Karl and June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it! Was your last trip really in 2007? It doesn't seem that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, hope you get some good pictures to share with us. save travels.

    ReplyDelete